Did you know that 1 in 5 people get skin cancer during their lifetime?
At SkinVision, we are on a mission to saving the lives of 250,000 people in the next ten years by revolutionizing the way we care about our skin. Our technology mobilizes and empowers consumers to act on and manage their skin health, enabling a connection between our customers and the health system to bring down this number. If you’d like to be part of a team of a rapidly growing international startup in the health sector, please read on.
Our medical device company is searching for a talented Compliance & Data Protection Officer to join our Regulatory & Compliance team. In this unique role, you will be given the opportunity to broaden your experience and develop yourself as a Data Protection Specialist, ensuring our internal processes and transactions follow the relevant global legal and business guidelines. This position is the ideal match for a highly analytical professional who is eager to learn on the job and become an expert in the field of data protection. To guide in this process, we give you the opportunity to become a world-class champion in this field.
In this role, you will report to the Chief Financial Officer and will be responsible for:
- Plan and execute all data protection projects in Skinvision
- Act as a Data Protection Officer (DPO) after following the required training (if necessary)
- Provide assistance to, and where appropriate lead organisational, management and technical projects related to data protection compliance
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program to align with health regulations worldwide
- Regulatory affairs in respect to commercial and purchase agreements
- Develop, review and execute company policies
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports
- Train internal departments involved in data processing
What you will bring in:
- Master’s degree in law, finance, business management or a related field
- Proven experience in a compliance officer / regulatory affairs role
- Familiar or eager to learn data protection laws (e.g. ISO 27001, GDPR requirements)
- Knowledge or interest in medical device regulations in the EU and abroad
- Exceptional communication skills in both English and Dutch
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to advise and engage with stakeholders on different levels of the organization as well as different external partners
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
If you’d like the chance to make a difference in the world by fighting skin cancer on a global level, then this is the right opportunity for you. We have a highly motivated international team, currently working from the Amsterdam office.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact us. For more information, please reach out to email@example.com.