Are you looking for a job with a perfect combination between business, technology and social impact? This could be your opportunity to positively impact the lives of millions around the world.
At SkinVision, every single day is an opportunity to make a difference. We are on a mission to saving the lives of 250,000 people in the next ten years by revolutionizing the way we care about our skin. Our technology allows users to take ownership of their health, recognizing signs of skin cancer from anywhere, at any time.
We are hiring a Customer Success Associate to play an invaluable role in strengthening our relations with users and represent the voice of customers throughout the organization.
The Customer Success Associate is responsible for pinpoints problems and opportunities by collecting and leveraging as many data points as possible about the customer. You will receive information from customers and will offer the most appropriate assistance to every case. In this role, you will get a 360 degrees view about our user needs, which will give valuable insights on how to help our customer succeed.
Customer Success at SkinVision differs from other industries in many ways. You will be engaging with individuals at risk of skin cancer, prompting users to see a doctor and providing the most appropriate recommendations from our team of dermatologists. You will also be dealing with former and current patients of skin cancer that have been diagnosed through our service. These relationships have a deep meaning for both users and our organization, serving as motivation to follow our call to positively impact the lives of thousands of people around the world.
- Engage customers on a regular basis to build and maintain long-term relationships and address customer needs
- Collect customer feedback for service improvement and product development
- Grow existing accounts and increase customer engagement
- Reduce churn and drive customer engagement
- Generate reports around activation, onboarding and retention
- Collaborate with internal departments on sales, marketing and product development to maintain the quality of our services
- Personally follow up on high-risk cases to make sure these users make the decision to reach out to a doctor
What you will bring
- Minimum education: Bachelor or HBO degree
- Hands on experience of at least 1 year in customer service combined with a business mindset
- Ability to work with a variety of technologies, customer service software and data tools
- Ability to empathetically connect with current and former patients of cancer
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Proficiency of English and German language both verbally and written. Knowledge of Dutch or other languages is certainly a plus
- A proactive attitude with an ability to learn from our customer’s feedback and efficiently resolve issues
Do you feel energised by our mission and would like to make a real impact in the world? We would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to email@example.com