Did you know that 1 in 5 people get skin cancer during their lifetime?
At SkinVision, we are on a mission to saving the lives of 250,000 people in the next ten years by revolutionizing the way we care about our skin. Our technology mobilizes and empowers consumers to act on and manage their skin health, enabling a connection between our customers and the health system to bring down this number. If you’d like to be part of a team of a rapidly growing international startup in the health sector, please read on.
In reaching our mission, we empower team members to become more of whom they already are, growing, reinventing and collaborating with a diverse group of talented and enthusiastic colleagues. As a Financial Administrative employee you have an exciting and dynamic role within our business. You assist in helping us achieve a consistent and sustainable growth, which enables us to support individuals in the prevention skin cancer.
The Financial Administrative employee is responsible for ensuring that our business remains financially balanced. The Financial Administrative employee assists the finance team by improving financial processes and preparing financial reports. This position plays a vital role in bringing our business to the next level by maintaining accounting records and a comprehensive set of controls designed to enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results. You are responsible for entering transactions in our administration package (Exact online), preparing sales invoices and assisting the finance team in the preparation of monthly reports to management and shareholders.
- Handle and improve all accounting operations
- Assist the finance team in preparing financial reports
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Support office management activities
What you will bring in
- Current education in business administration, finance & control or related studies
- Able to work 8-16 hours a week
- Interest in learning accounting principles
- Exceptional analytical skills combined with a critical eye for work quality and evaluation of processes
- Proficiency of English and Dutch languages, both verbally and written.
- A proactive attitude
If you’d like the chance to make a difference in the world by fighting the problem of skin cancer globally, then this is the right fit for you. We have a highly motivated, international team, working from Amsterdam. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact us. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.