Did you know that 1 in 5 people get skin cancer during their lifetime? Not many people do, you can help change that.
SkinVision is one of the world’s leading AI-powered mobile health solutions. We empower consumers to act on and manage their skin health and have already helped save over 17,000 lives.
At SkinVision, we are looking for someone to build on the global public exposure we have already created to help us reach our target of saving 250,000 lives by 2027. If you live and breathe storytelling & communications and want to be a key part of a rapidly growing startup in the health sector, please read on!
The Public Relations Manager is responsible for nurturing a strong industry network, increasing awareness of our services to potential customers and developing a positive image of our company to the outside world through effective communication with the media. In this role you work closely with our marketing and management team, bringing our business to the next level by telling our story to different audiences while building confidence and trust in our application.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy and goals
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Create content for press releases, articles and skin cancer campaigns
- Build relationships with researchers and other health related specialists to grow industry awareness
- Align with management to advise and execute on best strategies based on your understanding of the local and global health landscape
- Monitor the media for possible publications about SkinVision
- Make suggestions for product improvement based on customer testimonials
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
What you will bring in
- Bachelor degree in communications, marketing, advertising or related field
- Hands on experience of at least 2 years in public relations, communications or journalism with an affinity for the medical devices industry
- Consistent record crafting and executing successful public relations campaigns at both local and global level
- Understanding of the digital health industry landscape
- A positive and engaging attitude with an ability to communicate and present to outside communication channels the potential impact SkinVision has in saving lives
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with media partners
- Strong communication skills combined with experience effectively speaking and writing to different audiences
- Proficiency of English language both verbally and written. The domain of other languages are certainly a plus
Do you feel energised by our mission and would like to make a real impact in the world? We would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and short motivation letter (half page) to firstname.lastname@example.org