Did you know that 1 in 5 people get skin cancer during their lifetime? SkinVision mobilizes and empowers consumers to act on and manage their skin health. We enable a connection between our customers and the health system to bring down this number. If you’d like to be part of a team of a rapidly growing startup in the health sector, please read on.
At SkinVision, we are looking for someone to create an industry leading design for our mobile application and websites. Someone that will be enabling customers to seamlessly check their skin for cancer and doctors to communicate and diagnose their patients in a fast and effective way. If you live and breathe lean UX and design thinking and want to be part of the product team of a rapidly growing startup in the health sector, please read on!
Your role would be to take the user experience of SkinVision to another level. You are expected to be hands-on and entrepreneurial in your way of working. You will enhance the SkinVision style guide, tone of voice and design principles to make sure we can scale our growth the upcoming years.
- Working together with (product) management to establish and continuously refine our UX vision for reaching our mission
- Deliver product specifications in collaboration with the development team based on user research and data analysis
- Conduct concept and usability testing and capture feedback
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Find creative ways to tackle UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to all stakeholders, including development, management and business teams
- Ensure our end-product design meets the core business objectives, while providing users with the optimum experience in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and engagement
What you will bring in
- Bachelor level or higher
- >5 years of UX/UI experience at a B2C company with a digital consumer product or service
- Knows how to work with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and rapid prototyping tools like Invision or Proto.io.
- Ability to get into the mindset of end users and truly understand their needs
- Enjoys working with an international team from different disciplines (developers/marketing/customer care)
- Experience working in critical high volume environment, preferably within health or highly sensitive customer domain
- Native English or very close to it, preferably fluent in one other language
- Excellent creativity and eye for detail
- Hands-on design professional
- Multi platform and user-centric focus
If you’d like to make a difference in the world by fighting the problem of skin cancer globally, then this is the right fit for you. We have a talented international team currently working from the Netherlands (Amsterdam) and Romania.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Send your CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com.