At SkinVision, every single day is an opportunity to make a difference. We are on a mission to saving the lives of 250,000 people in the next ten years by revolutionizing the way we care about our skin. Our technology allows users to take ownership of their health, recognizing signs of skin cancer from anywhere, at any time.
In reaching our mission, we empower team members to become more of whom they already are, growing, reinventing and collaborating with a diverse group of talented and enthusiastic colleagues. The Customer Service Representative plays an invaluable role in strengthening our relations with users, representing the voice of customers throughout the organization.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for receiving communication from customers and offers the most appropriate assistance to every case. In this role, you will need to constantly put yourself into our user’s shoes to efficiently respond to enquiries and maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction.
Customer Service at SkinVision differs from other industries in many ways. You will be engaging with individuals at risk of skin cancer, prompting users to see a doctor and providing the most appropriate recommendations from our team of dermatologists. You will also be dealing with former and current patients of skin cancer that have been diagnosed through our service. These relationships have a deep meaning for both users and our organization, serving as motivation to follow our call to positively impact the lives of thousands of people around the world.
- Be the link between our business and end users, ensuring we build supportive relationships with customers
- Personally following up on high-risk cases to make sure these users make the decision to reach out to a doctor
- Help maintain the quality of our services by communicating with internal partners about possible bugs in the system
- Represent SkinVision in a professional manner and ensure we collect enough information to resolve customer issues
- Collaborate with other departments, ensuring our internal partners receive consistent and reliable feedback from our customers
What you will bring in
- Minimum education: Bachelor or HBO degree, preferably in public health, communications or related field
- Hands on experience of at least 1 year in customer service combined with a commercial customer-centric mindset
- Ability to work with a variety of technologies, customer service software and data tools
- Ability to empathetically connect with current and former patients of cancer
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Proficiency of English and Dutch language both verbally and written. Knowledge of German or other languages is certainly a plus
- A positive attitude with an ability to learn from our customer’s feedback and efficiently resolve issues
Do you see yourself as a part of our mission? We would love to hear from you. Please send your application to email@example.com with your CV and a short letter (max. half page) telling us what motivates you to be part of the SkinVision.