Did you know that 1 in 5 people get skin cancer during their lifetime? Interested in joining an international team working on bringing down the percentage of skin cancer and helping individuals take their skin health into their own hands? We are looking for a Customer Support Representative in the Dutch Market.
SkinVision mobilizes and empowers consumers to act on and manage their skin health. We enable a connection between our customers and the health system to bring down this number. If you’d like to be part of a team of a rapidly growing startup in the health sector, please read on.
As Customer Support Representative, you will report to the Customer Support Manager at our headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and be responsible for:
- Providing customer service support with a caring and personable tone.
- Identifying and communicating areas of improvement in customer service.
- Providing weekly progress updates at the department meeting and critical issues and trends to the Product and Development team.
- Sharing input and collaborating in the development of procedures, policies and standards according to best practices.
- Logging detailed and accurate documentation of communication in order to optimize support to customers.
- Being up to date with the app and an expert in the ever-evolving product.
The Customer Support Representative should have the following qualities:
- Fluent in Dutch and English who can effectively communicate with our population.
- Preferably previous experience working in customer support.
- Able to work between 16 and 24 hours a week.
- Currently working towards or completed an HBO level education or higher, preferably in marketing, business, or health.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong sense of initiative, detail-oriented, and strong organizational skills.
- A proactive and responsive attitude, with strength in troubleshooting issues.
- A passion for health and an interest in technology and the mobile health space.
- Dependable, with a promise to protect and honor a customer’s privacy and personal information.
- Comfortable working in a highly automated environment with different systems supporting the function.
If you’d like the chance to make a difference in the world by fighting the problem of skin cancer globally, then this is the right fit for you. We have a highly motivated, international team, currently working from the Netherlands. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact us. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.